Use First in a sentence. How to use the word First in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word First.
Examples of First in a sentence
- Lockiear was the first pilot to perform aerial acrobatics for the cinema.
- First release the nitrogen with the charging device, then the parts can be disassembled.
- The first petioles grow from the base of the stem of the plant; others develop from successively higher points on the stem, so that the oldest leaves are on the outside and the younger ones on the inside, extending to the top, which eventually reaches a height of 4 to 8 m.
- National Geographic’s assistant editor, Melville Bell Grosvenor, made the first color aerial photograph when he took this photograph of the Statue of Liberty circling the monument on a Navy Airship ZM C2.
- It was the first time that one of the “invisible” fighters had been hit.
- This is the first investigation on the urban greening level assessment model characterized by the green rate frequency curve with the aerial remote sensing technique and computers.
- It was at this first rodeo that the first air refueling was carried out.
- The Shaws lived first in Lawrence, Mass., then in the Michigan wilderness.
- During the First World War, he worked on the western front in a field inspection company and in the interpretation of aerial photographs.
- Two variables are needed to implement a basic calculator: an accumulator to store the value of the first operand when an operation button is pressed, and a variable to store the operation itself.
- In 1916, Max Brod published his first novel, Tycho Brahes Weg zu Gott (1928).
- In 1808 they discovered boron, and in 1811 they devised the first general method for analyzing organic compounds by oxidation with potassium chlorate.
- Labor Day, in the United States and Canada, a holiday observed on the first Monday in September.
- In March, April, and May of 1887, Colorado, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts passed similar legislation, all setting the first Monday of September as the holiday, and in 1894 Congress declared it to be a national holiday.
- Arthur Garfield Dove; (1880-1946), American painter, who is usually considered the first abstract artist in the United States, though some suggestion of subject matter is evident in his paintings.