Use Fever in a sentence. How to use the word Fever in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Fever. Sentence for Fever.
Examples of Fever in a sentence
- I have had a slight fever since this morning.
- You will fret yourself into a fever.
- I fell ill of fever in Ireland, and she nursed me.
- In very severe cases there may be general discomfort, headache, chills, fever, and even shock.
- I pressed my hand on his forehead under the vivid hair; but there was no hint of fever.
- Then he found that I had a fever, and he was much distressed.
- The fever to advance more and more dates has become the modus operandi of the large consumer sector, so that increasingly Christmas campaigns start weeks before normal.
- If we don’t,” he said, “we’ll be soaked through and through with the cold mist, and in another hour some of us will be shaking with the chills and fever.
- After day or two of fever, headache and weakness, patient begins to develop such symptoms as:
- There is nothing that takes the fever out of one so quickly as a fight; and in the army I had never met a hint of this concentrated, vitriolic bitterness towards the enemy.
- When I look back now I can see it all as a part of the general disorganization—of the fever, the malnutrition, the complete demoralization of panic.
- Since then I have wondered how much they sincerely believed—how much was simply the hallucination of fever, of desperation?
- Her burning skin and an uneasiness throughout her entire frame warned him that she had a fever.
- For a time the stimulation of sunshine and hope, the sure prospect of _my release from this prison, worked miracles with his strength, both of body and mind; but three days ago he grew silent and moody, then restless and anxious; by night he was down with a fever, the cause of which I cannot understand.