Use Family in a sentence. How to use the word Family in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Family.
Examples of Family in a sentence
- His family name was Bonnot, his younger brother being Etienne Bonnot de Condillac, the philosopher.
- The children gradually began to accept it as part of the family.
- I decided to investigate in one of those elegant family resorts.
- The family is shaping an excellent textbook about the life of the personality, it is to stimulate the spirit of the source of power, is that the emotional rain nourishes the soul.
- Born in a military family in Shaoguan, a poor city in Guangdong Province, Ms. Zhang arrived in the then colony in 1985 as an accountant in a joint venture between China and abroad.
- Liddie had trained and practiced as an accountant before starting a family, but he had not really enjoyed his job.
- Angela is always boring us with her stories about her family.
- Among the other aspects of culture that help to unify members of a single tribe arc their social institutions, such as family, marriage, and other patterns of kinship.
- Both parents have well-defined obligations to their children in the elementary family they compose, but the unilineal group is dominant for most purposes over the kin of the other parent throughout the entire life of the individual.
- They stood up, she thought, the family par excellence, looking from her sanctuary to the vague but hopeful stranger.
- On the occasion of the New Year, my wife and I extend our warmest greetings, wishing you a Happy New Year, your most successful career and the happiness of your family.
- Donald did the shopping, took care of the garden, repaired the taps and fuses, and took care of the family car.
- The forests surrounding the farm were favorites for family outings.
- From 1890, Dolmetsch appeared frequently in concerts with members of his family, performing early music on such instruments as the harpsichord, clavichord, lute, and viol.