Use Falsetto in a sentence. How to use the word Falsetto in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Falsetto. Sentence for Falsetto.
Examples of Falsetto in a sentence
- Falsetto—the diminutive of the Italian falso, meaning false—is accomplished by limiting the use of the voice mechanism.
- Although the tones produced in falsetto tend to be nasal and comparatively weak, well-trained falsettists, notably countertenors, have become great performers.
- The use of falsetto gained prominence in the singing of polyphonic church music when the voices of bovs and castrati were not available, and falsettists were much admired, particularly in England.
- In the 20th century, oustanding examples of falsetto singers are the Englishman Alfred Deller and the American Russell Oberlin.
- “Yodeling is characterized by decorative, wordless passages in which production of the voice is alternated rapidly between the low (chest) register and falsetto, the break between the two being marked by a light glottal stroke.