Use Fair in a sentence. How to use the word Fair in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Fair. Sentence for Fair.
Examples of fair in a sentence
- It is not fair to attack one’s relatives.
- The fight for fair incomes just took a step forward.
- The fair sayings of the fire-priests are the way of Vohumano.
- Then was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches.
- He is healthy, has worthy children, and is fair to look upon.
- The maternal court decided that a fair equivalent for this pear was a week of desserts.
- A very fair experiment of this kind was made some years since at the Gardiner Lyceum, in Maine.
- The above may be considered as a fair specimen of the ordinary operation of such an exercise.
- Do you think that these written excuses are, after all, a fair test of the real reasons for tardiness?
- He ought to have a fair opportunity when the offer is once made to him, to consider it and decide understandingly, whether he would accept it or not.
- I (Jehovah) have made him fair by the multitude of his branches, and all the trees of Eden envied him.
- The only footing for comradeship is fair dealing.
- She was a very sweet-looking woman then—not exactly pretty, but fair and slight, with the loveliest smile, I think, I have ever seen.
- Most cheering to the host was the fair progress that his patient made.
- “Woman,” he cried, “whether it be murder or justice, your death would remove an infamous stain from the face of this fair world.
- It was the face of a girl of twenty, fair and strong, yet sad.
- I hold that I am not without a fair share of imagination; and easily I builded a fine romance for myself.