Use Eyes in a sentence. How to use the word Eyes in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Eyes.
Examples of Eyes in a sentence
- She shuddered to feel so many blind eyes digging into her.
- He really should have had an accountant to act as a buffer and filter all monetary matters through his skeptical eyes.
- Shakespeare’s Sonnet 130, which begins, “My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun,” is almost a satiric catalog of Petrarchan conventions.
- These rocks were also agitated with new species of shrimp without eyes, white crabs, translucent sea anemones and large pink fish.
- A few strange smells: the whirlpool, the nausea and even the discomfort of the eyes.
- She used a dropper to administer medication to the eyes.
- His eyes were strangely convincing.
- But it was his eyes that were most convincing.
- So, if what Socrates means by invisibility is the first notion: you can not see with your eyes, then the argument is not good, harmony is a very convincing counterexample.
- His eyes were his best feature, broad and convincing.
- Methods We studied 41 normal volunteers (82 eyes) and 179 cases (253 eyes) of epiphora with digital subtraction dracriocistography and images of the lacrimal drainage system.
- Lying with closed eyes, the Venerable Master Kao dozed, snoring lightly.
- Physical traits such as hair color and type, pigmentation of the skin, and color of the eyes are inherited.
- The bear suddenly stopped eating and looked at the gentleman, with his small eyes and little pigs reddened with hatred.
- It has a slightly broad head with dark brown eyes, a black nose, and long ears that hang down close to the sides of the head.
- In hunting, the peculiar high position of the animal’s eyes enables it to peer over the edge of rocks with the least possible exposure of itself.
- Its long ears are set close to the head, and its large hazel or brown eyes are wide apart.