Use Exterior in a sentence. How to use the word Exterior in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Exterior. Sentence for Exterior.
Examples of Exterior in a sentence
- It is generally, however, the exterior which remains incomplete.
- A yellow streak quite as exterior as the scorch of a sunbeam.
- But in the Spring of 18— I got swampt in the exterior of New York State, one dark and stormy night, when the winds Blue pityusly, and I was forced to tie up with the Shakers.
- The exterior length of the building is 332 feet (101 meters), and the exterior breadth is 174 feet (53 meters).
- But what is most remarkable is, that the whole exterior of it, enormous as the mass is, is formed of brass.
- The exterior logo, the design of the cabins and the uniform of the crew will be from Joon, however, the service on board, including the cuisine, will be Air France.
- He had a table on one side, with various engravings spread out upon it, representing different views of the castle, both of the interior and of the exterior.
- This was the only window having an external aspect in the whole fortress, all the other openings in the exterior walls being mere loop-holes and embrasures.
- The gallery was very narrow, like the one within, and it led through a perfect maze of columns, pinnacles, arches, turrets, flying buttresses, and other constructions pertaining to the exterior architecture of the church.
- There are, in fact, two domes–an interior and an exterior one; and there are three galleries connected with them which strangers visit.
- There is no fruit, certainly, which has so fair and alluring an exterior; but few content themselves with feasting their eyes upon it.