Use Expulsion in a sentence. How to use the word Expulsion in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Expulsion. Sentence for Expulsion.
Examples of Expulsion in a sentence
- The dispute was ended, still unresolved, by the expulsion of the Jews from France in 1306.
- Vomiting: forced expulsion of stomach contents from the mouth, usually after nausea.
- The prisoner was tried, found guilty, and sentenced, if I mistake not, to expulsion.
- Nine hundred years after the expulsion of the shepherds the ancient kingdom broke up into a series of separate dominions.
- We shall see hereafter to what a degree the killing of noxious animals, the reverence for rivers, the expulsion of lepers, the delight in life and the increase of life, the exposing of dead bodies, and singing of the theogony at sacrifices, correspond to the rules and doctrines of the Avesta.
- Each day water was poured there for the forefathers, and corns of rice were scattered for them; on the new moon the clans held the funeral feast for the dead; and we are acquainted with the consequences which attended expulsion from this banquet.
- The members of his own family will not give him a draught of water after his expulsion; no member even of the lowest order shelters him, for by doing so he would break the law of caste.
- Even now the Brahman is allowed without penalty to strike down the Pariah who has the impudence to enter his house; and contact of a member of the higher castes with a Pariah involves the expulsion of the person thus rendered impure.
- Since the expulsion of the Hyksos the central point of the kingdom had remained for more than 500 years at Thebes.
- The expulsion of Merodach Baladan out of South Chaldæa; the establishment of the successor to the throne of Assyria as regent of Babylon, had no more lasting results than the establishment of Belibus three years before.