Use Exposed in a sentence. How to use the word Exposed in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Exposed. Sentence for Exposed.
Examples of Exposed in a sentence
- In this document, the need to rectify the digital aerial image is exposed.
- Objective To evaluate its genotoxic risk in nurses occupationally exposed to antineoplastic drugs with chromosomal aberration test and micronucleus test with cytokinesis blockade (CBMN).
- He exposed his unwanted baby to the roadside.
- The protective effects of N acetyl L cysteine ??(NAC) and glutathione (GSH) on HeLa cells exposed to sulfur mustard (HD) were studied.
- There is a 13-foot tide, and harbor installations include stone piers to protect the exposed mouth of the Dee.
- Subjecting them, then, to mere external restraint is a very inadequate remedy for the moral evil to which they are exposed.
- Aphrodite, however, flying thus with her wounded son, mother-like, left herself exposed in her anxiety to protect him.
- Since then they had been driven to and fro at the mercy of the winds and waves, exposed to every conceivable degree of hardship and danger.
- They formed a compact and concentrated body, while their enemies constituted a scattered population, spreading in a more or less exposed condition over a considerable extent of country.
- In a short time the children were rescued from their exposed situation by a shepherd, who is called Faustulus, and may or may not have been the same with the Faustulus by whom they had been exposed.
- Now, it happened that this window was upon that side of the barn which was exposed to the wind and storm; and, the moment that Rollo had pushed open the shutter a little way, the wind forced it instantly from his hand, and slammed it back against the side of the barn, with great violence.