Use Explosion in a sentence. How to use the word Explosion in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Explosion. Sentence for Explosion.
Examples of explosion in a sentence
- There was a flash of light followed by an explosion.
- At length the explosion came like a clap of thunder.
- The sentinel asked them if they knew what was the cause of that loud explosion.
- At the same time, the information explosion requires a method to analysis, arrange, digest the information and to offer firm basis of later decision.
- Things would get even worse on her second cruise, which ended with an explosion in the engine room.
- This is how the season of Harden (26-VIII-1989, Los Angeles) has gone, of scoring explosion to scoring blast, of record in record, giving free rein to a talent to add points that makes him uncontrollable for his rivals due to his speed in executions and their refined foundations.
- AWESOME RACHA Harden’s scoring explosion started at the end of 2018 due to necessity.
- “Yes,” replied their father, “I presume it would make a loud explosion; that is, if the air in the room around it could by any means be all at once and suddenly removed.
- The external signs of hostility to him were thus put down, but the fires of hatred burned none the less fiercely below, and only wanted an opportunity to burst into an explosion.
- The plan of the conspirators was to put the bags of gunpowder into a cask which they had provided for the occasion, to keep the mass together, and increase the force of the explosion.
- They tried various plans to avoid the sentinels at the gates of the city, as well as the persons who were beginning to come toward the scene of the explosion.
- Half an hour afterward, messengers came to awaken him, and inform him that the king’s house had been blown up with gunpowder, and the king himself killed by the explosion.