Use Existence in a sentence. How to use the word Existence in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Existence. Sentence for Existence.
Examples of Existence in a sentence
- The golf club has been in existence since 1907.
- For in positing itself, it posits its existence.
- This vehicle is still in existence, preserved in the Bristol city museum.
- These singulars, according to Occam, gained their existence by being posited by God but remain independent of any divine machinations in their causal and operative powers.
- Direct immunofluorescence examination no fibrin, immunoglobulin and complement the existence of the Mission style.
- This makes WordPress the most widely used and popular CMS in existence with a 53.8% market share.
- We all want to experience the other and leave our daily existence.
- Nullspace, the void between realities, a shortcut that allowed humanity to bypass its shell of existence and travel the Sphere of the Triocracy in greatly reduced time.
- You can see some real strange shit, some of it benign, but most of it psychically and physically hazardous to your existence.
- It’ll rip us to non-existence in short order unless we leave now, Samir!
- So, you are positing the existence of an independently existing world to explain your subjective experiences.
- The highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence.
- Krtolica wrote a post on his profile on Facebook, “Our planet is four and a half billion years old, if we had to condense the history of the Earth in a year, all human existence would fit in the last few minutes.
- But the existence of two sons, born directly in the line of the succession, and each of them having claims superior to his own, endangered, most imminently, he perceived, his possession of power.