Use Everyday in a sentence. How to use the word Everyday in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Everyday. Sentence for Everyday.
Examples of Everyday in a sentence
- Everyday life changes every day.
- Learning occurs naturally, everyday!
- She uses a variety of everyday objects in her art.
- I used the “N” word, antisemitic, homophobic, racist language everyday.
- Elizabeth listened with rapture to everyday incidents of family life.
- Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts.
- The word ‘everyday‘ belongs to two parts of speech: adjective and noun.
- Specifically, the digital redesign of broad categories of everyday living.
- Zora Hurston once stated that happiness is nothing but everyday living seen through a veil.
- With Dayli, we’re taking the guesswork out and making it easy to add whole food nutrition to your everyday.
- Boston reporter Juliana Mazza proved that we can all be everyday heroes—all it takes is our wits and a little bit of luck.
- Shilpi Samson is an Indian artist who makes funny yet relatable comics featuring everyday life situations under the name of ‘Survive office doodles.’
- Misogyny, the term used to describe societal inequity, is evidenced by many everyday things, like the gendered wage gap, pink tax, lack of women in positions of power, and the unmistakable influence of patriarchy penetrating every level of our lives, from households to politics.
- Just a car stopped,–a great plain, clumsy everyday electric car, and from the front platform of it a girl with a suitcase in one hand, a hat box in the other, and goodness-knows-what tucked under one elbow, jumped down into the mud.
- Good heavens, how would a fine gentleman appear if obliged to knock but once at the door of a fashionable lady to whose party he had been invited, while at the same moment a number of his everyday friends, passing by, might observe the circumstance!