Use Everybody in a sentence. How to use the word Everybody in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Everybody. Sentence for Everybody.
Examples of Everybody in a sentence
- Everybody tells lie.
- How that man has duped everybody!
- Everybody blows it once in a while.
- Like just about everybody else, I love mashed potatoes.
- I mean, everybody likes sex.
- Everybody deserves a home.
- “But everybody reached out and touched them,” Hansmeyer says.
- Everybody who is a homeowner at some point has that label attached to them.
- Everybody aroun’ here knows Mr. Harrison.
- That shows how everybody recognizes the church as a conservator of social morality.
- That was her way, I soon saw, to expect the worst of everything and everybody.
- The spot surrounded many people very quickly, everybody is eristic in succession.
- “Bless me! everybody can hear you all over the house.
- Either way, these will show you that crowdfunding can be for everybody, especially for the good-hearted visionaries out there.
- This was a house, I was beginning to feel, where everybody, from the mistress down, wanted to question me.
- Dr. Ambrose and Crothers also shook my hand, and everybody seemed to be glad that we had arrived at the truth at last.
- At such times everybody is on the alert, suspecting mischief or danger in every unusual sight or sound.
- At the time of its arrival at Tarsus, Antony was engaged in giving a public audience at some tribunal in his palace, but everybody ran to see Cleopatra and the barge, and the great triumvir was left consequently alone, or, at least, with only a few official attendants near him.
- The newcomer is puny and needs the constant attention that every invalid requires; or the mother’s strength has been sapped, and she must, for everybody’s sake, do the easiest thing.