Use Eve in a sentence. How to use the word Eve in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Eve. Sentence for Eve.
Examples of eve in a sentence
- Chapman had died of cancer on Wednesday on the eve of the celebration of the twentieth anniversary of the first Monty Python show.
- Former Real Madrid legend Miguel Gonzalez, better known as “Michel,” has left Liga MX club Pumas on the eve of the new season.
- Mary had a proclamation read at the head of her army, now that she supposed she was on the eve of battle, in which she explained the causes of the quarrel.
- But I perceived from other passages in the epistles (and from the Jewish scriptures soon afterwards) that the story of Adam and Eve resembled some versions that I had read of the story of Epimetheus and Pandora, who caused sins and pains to come into the world, but “hope” came with them.
- But I was in a great strait between two wishes, being on the one hand fearful to trouble or disturb him, and this too on the eve of his departure; and yet having a fervent desire to receive from him some last precepts for the guidance of the church.
- Men locked up under such circumstances, and on the eve of the perpetration of such a deed, were not likely to sleep at their posts.
- Some slept; others watched restlessly, and talked together, sleepless under the influence of that strange excitement, half exhilaration and half fear, which prevails in a camp on the eve of a battle.
- On eve of first big coronavirus vaccine study, trial leaders brace for ‘unprecedented’ task.
- Russell Wilson, Ciara have their baby, born on eve of Seahawks training camp
- Unrest spreading among Beaumont doctors on eve of possible merger
- On the eve of the implementation of Minnesota’s statewide mask mandate, health officials reported 773 more COVID-19 cases and five more deaths.