Use Europe in a sentence. How to use the word Europe in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Europe.
Examples of Europe in a sentence
- In Europe the celebration of Labor Day on May Day (May 1) was begun in the 1890’s and has persisted to the present time.
- Telegraphic communication with Europe is carried out by cables laid along the Uruguayan and Brazilian coasts, and by Brazilian land lines to connect with transatlantic cables from Pernambuco.
- In 1950 she gave her first, highly successful concert at Carnegie Hall in New York City, and two years later she toured Europe.
- It combines diverse local traditions, influences from abroad, a sense of identifîcation with a universal culture in the process of being born, and a new, yet age old cultural personality that is taking its place with those of Europe, Asia, and the Arab world.
- Traditional literature suggests new struetures, new techniques, and new styles that transcend the fixed literary patterns imposed by Europe.
- Telegraphic communication with Europe is effected by cables laid along the Uruguayan and Brazilian coasts, and by the Brazilian land lines to connect with transatlantic cables from Pernambuco.
- As the regression of neo-romanticism, 30-year-old of a few people of right and left begin to fall in love with Europe kind loving feelings again again.
- Europe may have to intervene militarily if the crisis worsens.
- Any of the various plants of the genus Cochlearia, especially C. officinalis, from northern Europe, which has an acrid foliage and which was previously used to cure scurvy.
- In 1994, he became CEO of Esso Benelux, a large subsidiary of Exxon in Europe.
- Portugal is located in the western and southwestern parts of the Iberian Peninsula, in southwestern Europe, and is the westernmost country in continental Europe.
- The Kingdom of Norway is a Nordic country west of the Scandinavian peninsula in Europe.