Use Euphonium in a sentence. How to use the word Euphonium in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Euphonium. Sentence for Euphonium.
Definition of Euphonium
Euphonium, a musical instrument of the brass family, used chiefly in military or brass bands.
Examples of euphonium in a sentence
- The euphonium is actually a tenor tuba.
- Euphonium action figure cosplay toys hibike!
- Its large bore gives the euphonium a broad, mellow timbre, with a range reaching from B flat to well below the stave.
- The euphonium first appeared in Germany during the first quarter of the 19th century.
- Igor Stravinsky calls for a euphonium in the score of his ballet Petrouchka (1911).