Use Establishment in a sentence. How to use the word Establishment in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Establishment. Sentence for Establishment.
Examples of Establishment in a sentence
- He put Mary in control of the palatial establishment in New York.
- At the time of its establishment, nothing was said of the mode of government which it was intended to adopt.
- The British Monopoly Law boosted the achievement of valuable labor, the emergence of industrial capitalism and the establishment of modern property rights.
- With the development of the study on the computerization of ancient scriptures, immediate attention should be given to the establishment of the standard ancient Chinese source.
- If it’s a surprise, then the establishment is puzzled, and the cover-up is more likely to crack.
- As a rising state, the development of China requires peaceful conditions of time and space, in which the establishment and elevation of soft power is imperative.
- He worked for 17 years to obtain a royal charter (1739) authorizing the establishment of a hospital for foundling infants.
- Following the epochal establishment of the principles of spectroscopy by Gustav Kirchhoff and Robert Bunsen in 1859, Donati sought to apply the new tool to astronomical purposes.
- Another change occurred after 1955, with fhe establishment of large-scale petroleum-refining and petrochemical industries.
- Many years ago, when I was a child, the teacher of the school where my early studies were performed closed his connection with the establishment, and after a short vacation another was expected.
- The gentlemen who originally interested themselves in its establishment had mainly in view the exertion, by the principal, of a decided moral and religious influence over the hearts of the pupils.
- If this is the case, consider whether the establishment you are contemplating can be carried on, after you shall have left it, by such men as can ordinarily be obtained.