Use Entire in a sentence. How to use the word Entire in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Entire. Sentence for Entire.
Examples of entire in a sentence
- Many of them looked like small oases enclosed by the alien gum that invaded the entire peninsula.
- Gupta has been doing civil rights work her entire career.
- The video was to say he had done it for the “entire Muslim population.”
- Two radar units suspended from huge balloons provide low-altitude coverage of the entire peninsula.
- The island of Vágar is the most impressive in size in the entire archipelago of the Faroe Islands.
- They spread in larger flocks wider than the entire zoo.
- The face is pale, perspiration profuse, and the entire body may be clammy.
- He knows how to get an entire offense on the same page and get a team to rally behind him.
- Their entire life is a struggle only because they are born with a particular sexual orientation which is different from others.
- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
- You have the entire area around Vancouver and it is nothing but wilderness as far as you can see.
- The master suite, which is located on the second floor, is fitted with a corner fireplace and an entire wall of glass sliders.
- I can only remember the Master-Plan, in the days of Maria Isabel Déniz and Nuria Cabrera, who, through a public competition for action Puerto-Ciudad, proposed actions to revitalize the port areas of Naos, Charco de San Ginés, Salinas and the own Islote del Francés, including contiguous municipal areas, with global proposals that would allow to revalue the entire coastal edge of the capital city.