Use Entering in a sentence. How to use the word Entering in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Entering. Sentence for Entering.
Examples of Entering in a sentence
- Is there an age limit for entering the lottery ?
- A pit led down to this subterranean dungeon, entering it by one side.
- In the midst of this scene the band of soldiers appeared, entering the garden.
- Not much has changed since the 1920s, and entering the lobby, with ornate Ottoman furniture and arabesque tiles, is like entering a novel by Agatha Christie.
- Once these bridges were occupied, a corridor would be created through which allied forces could cross the Rhine River, the last natural barrier before entering Germany.
- They were led, after entering by the gates, through various streets, until they came at length to a large public edifice, which seemed to be, at the same time, palace, senate-house, and citadel.
- To the cities of Tyre and Sidon, he cries: “Howl, ye ships of Tarshish, for Tyre is laid waste: there is no house more, no entering in.
- When at length the fleet appeared in view, entering its port of destination, the whole population of the city and of the surrounding country flocked to the shores to witness the spectacle.
- Indeed, he took a pride in entering the army at one of the very lowest grades, and so advancing, by a regular series of promotions, through all the ranks of the service.
- So he declined entering into any negotiation, saying only in a haughty tone “that he would treat with his brother Peter at Moscow.”
- He had prided himself, as the reader will recollect, in entering the army at the lowest point, and in advancing regularly, step by step, through all the grades, as any other officer would have done.
- Seneca however, with great presence of mind, said to Nero, “Your mother is entering, go and receive her.”