Use Enermous in a sentence. How to use the word Enermous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Enermous. Sentence for Enermous.
Examples of enormous in a sentence
- The enormous publicity surrounding the case will make it difficult to hold a fair trial.
- First, the enormous acceleration in repossessions, which exceeded 75,000 in 1991 and was projected to reach some 70, 000 in 1992.
- However, Selim had to overcome enormous obstacles to modernize the archaic structure of the Ottoman Empire.
- We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word enormous will help you to …
- As we grieve this enormous loss, we must continue to do everything we can to save lives.
- A plan to turn the atmosphere into one, enormous sensor.
- With that, there comes an enormous amount of responsibility, so I’ve got a question to ask.
- The ancient flood deposited an enormous delta around Portland, Oregon, backing up flow into the Willamette Valley.
- There should be ‘enormous‘ contact tracing of people around Trump, says public health expert.
- Trying to figure out what words you can unjumble from enormous?
- Why our minds can’t make sense of COVID-19’s enormous death toll.
- Cystic fibrosis patients currently face an enormous burden of therapy.
- Get your practical FX fix with this enormous collection of interviews.
- Is this enormous pile of carrots 2020’s most controversial artwork?
- Has anyone else been receiving an enormous amount of texts and calls about voting?
- He said India will have an advantage over its peers in the future due to its enormous digital capital.
- Japanese critics say PlayStation 5 is enormous, fast, and quiet.
- Enormous plumes of smoke and widespread orange haze are a product of the Glass Incident burning in Napa and Sonoma counties.
- Nikki Bella is fighting postpartum depression: ‘I had an enormous breakdown’.
- India’s debt is rising: Is it enormous, should we be concerned, and other tricky questions answered.