Use empty in a sentence. How to use the word empty in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word empty. How to use “empty” with example sentences
Examples of empty in a sentence
- The empty cartridges were on the road and the canal, near the rear wheel of the taxi.
- His cartridge clip was empty, except for one bullet.
- Kneeling on the floor, he lifted an empty carton of cartridges.
- Tilt the barrel forward to empty it.
- The feeling of nausea on an empty stomach was peculiarly unpleasant.
- Do not tie the boat because you will have to loosen the rope when the lock is empty, or tighten it as it fills.
- It had no meaning, or all the meaning you could convey to its empty interior.
- Christmas is about special people around you. This Christmas leaves empty without you. Merry Christmas.
- Empty block statements, while not technically errors, usually occur due to refactoring that wasn’t completed.
- The three policemen proceeded to empty more than thirty rounds into Taylor’s apartment, killing her.
- What if a glass of water was, all of a sudden, literally half empty?
- Currently, many of the foods and beverages Americans eat and drink contain empty calories – calories from solid fats and/or added sugars.
- A rule is said to be empty if its right-hand side ( components ) is empty.
- Protests are now re-emerging, this time among teachers being asked to live stream instruction from their empty classrooms.
- Empty sella syndrome is a condition in which the pituitary gland shrinks or becomes flattened.
- If you’re feeling empty, you’re not alone.
- A freeware tool to batch delete empty folders.
- Foxconn’s innovation centers in Wisconsin are still empty, one year after the company promised a statement or correction.
- On Earth a cup or bottle can seem empty, but it is different than in truly empty space.