How to use the word Electricity in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Electricity.
Examples of Electricity in a sentence
1. He is using his electricity from the power grid to recharge his car’s battery.
2. Are you happy with the electricity prices in NSW being unaffordable?
3. Electricity is an essential service and should not be privatized.
4. Export products are gold, cocoa, timber, bauxite manganese and electricity.
5. There are also large areas that have no access to the national electricity grid, making government’s objective of reaching 85% of the population with electricity a difficult challenge.
6. Ghana depends on imports of fossil fuels from its neighbour countries, as an expensive addition to its mostly hydropower based electricity grid.
7. At the launch of the firm in Accra yesterday, Charles Martinson, General Manager in charge of operations at HFC Bank, said new sources of energy should be identified and developed to address the increasing use of electricity.
8. In an interview with The Ghanaian Times, Mr. Emmanuel Ndzibah, a researcher from Finland, said that solar energy can be used as a back-up when the light goes out, as a hybrid solution when used together with the main electricity grid, or as a stand-alone system.
9. The whole point of direct action is that abatement is funded out of the budget as opposed to being funded by an impost on emmitting industries, who then pass it on to their customers in higher electricity or fuel prices.
10. Whether it is the electricity or the seizure that does this, nobody can say, a fact that critics are quick to pounce on.
11. He held senior management roles with Energy Australia and has been principal and Managing Director of Girna Engineering Management Services since 2003, specialising in the engineering and economics of the electricity distribution industry.
12. Donald is also a board member of Electricity Networks Corporation (Western Power) and Power and Water Corporation.