Use Egg in a sentence. How to use the word Egg in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Egg.
Definition of Egg
an oval or round object placed by a female bird, reptile, fish or invertebrate, which usually contains a developing embryo. The eggs of the birds are enclosed in a calcareous shell, while those of the reptiles are in a leathery membrane.
Examples of Egg in a sentence
- *** A domesticated rabbit was brought with a large abscess the size of an egg on its cheek.
- *** Healthy options include a small handful of dried fruits and nuts, whole-grain crackers with a slice of cheese or a hard-boiled egg or yogurt topped with a tablespoon of granola.
- *** This latest scandal has left the government with the egg on its face.
- *** Never cackle until your egg is put.
- *** Better half egg than empty shell.
- *** Cathy was pressing an egg past water.
- *** Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow.
- *** Hold the egg in your hand and gently break the shell with a knife.
- *** The classical form of induced altruism in the animal world is, of course, the bird that breeds the cuckoo’s egg.
- *** Donald boiled an egg.
- *** Cover each half with a poached egg and half the tomato mixture; Sprinkle each half with cheese.
- *** Egg yolks mixed with Dijon mustard, thickened with melted butter and olive oil, flavored with tarragon.
- *** I always have a boiled egg for breakfast.
- *** Donald poached an egg for breakfast.
- *** Beat egg whites in stiff peaks.
- *** You’re pathetic! Can not you even boil an egg?
- *** Beat butter and sugar; then mix the egg.
- *** When egg whites are beaten, they can increase to seven or eight times their original volume.
- *** Pour the syrup into the egg mixture.
- *** Conception occurs when a single sperm fuses with an egg.
- *** Add the ground almonds and the egg.