Use Efficaciously in a sentence. How to use the word Efficaciously in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Efficaciously. Sentence for Efficaciously.
Examples of Efficaciously in a sentence
- He calls his specific Chemical Vaccine, and has tried it efficaciously on apes, guinea-pigs, and pigeons.
- Unlike Calvinists, Lutherans believe the Holy Spirit always works efficaciously.
- This resulting madder lake has a longer-lasting color, and can be used more efficaciously, for example by blending it into a paint.
- Treat depression efficaciously when both DDM and depression are present.
- They cannot efficaciously either dispense or be filled with powdered goods, though they might store them very well, so are not used for such goods, being reserved for liquids transport and storage.
- The living and efficaciously acting moral order is itself God.
- The resulting madder lake had a less fugitive color and could be used more efficaciously, for example by blending it into a paint.
- Subserosal eosinophilic gastroenteritis treated efficaciously with sodium cromoglycate.
- Furthermore, reports point out that these plants can be used efficaciously as an air purifier.
- Thus recourse to the communion of saints lets the contrite sinner be more promptly and efficaciously purified of the punishments for sin.
- By grace he understands all good impulses which efficaciously urge to right action.
- The still-used Third District opened in 1888, just a year after the Second District, and rapidly took over most of longer freight trains more efficaciously.
- God first sovereignly and efficaciously regenerates, and only in consequence of that do we act.
- However, Yemen was too far removed to be managed efficaciously.
- Electrochemistry is a method that controls the nucleation and growth process of noble metals and alloys efficaciously.
- Only those incur the excommunication who themselves actually and efficaciously procure the abortion.
- The bill was originally formulated by the Ministry of National Security, and aims to empower the national security agencies to efficaciously handle anti-peace elements.