Use Efficacious in a sentence. How to use the word Efficacious in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Efficacious. Sentence for Efficacious.
Examples of Efficacious in a sentence
- Plants are not less efficacious.
- Which and what kind of sacrifices, which invocations and songs of praise were the most efficacious, was a matter which required settling.
- The most efficacious purification, which removes even the worst taint, is that of the nine nights.
- Which was the true ritual, the form pleasing to the gods and therefore efficacious?
- It is very surprising how small a punishment will prove efficacious if it is only _certain_ to follow the transgression.
- Unless there was such a sense controlling them their movements could not have been so efficacious and so wholly free from confusion.
- A treatment is considered efficacious if there is evidence from two or more settings that it is superior to no treatment.
- In the Old Testament, the sacrifices and offerings and the poured-out blood of animals were efficacious in ceremonial symbolism.
- When used as adjectives, efficacious means effective, whereas successful means resulting in success.
- The grace of God’s calling is overwhelmingly efficacious.
- High-dose curcuminoids are efficacious in the reduction in symptoms and signs of oral lichen planus.
- Given the plethora of psychotherapy-related modalities for PTSD, it is often difficult to determine the most efficacious treatments.
- Zeposia may be an efficacious new oral therapy option with a favorable risk-
benefit profile for patients with ulcerative colitis.
- Translating an efficacious group dynamics physical activity intervention into effective clinical practice.
- The case for an efficacious vaccine has not been convincingly waged by farmers, veterinarians and other members of the agricultural and rural communities.
- Lusutrombopag is safe and efficacious for treatment of thrombocytopenia in patients with and without hepatocellular carcinoma.
- By school age most children have developed efficacious adaptive immunity against malaria.