Use Educator in a sentence. How to use the word Educator in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Educator.
Examples of Educator in a sentence
- The objective of the educator is to prepare young people to educate themselves throughout their lives.
- He was a well-known educator.
- Li Zhi was a well-known thinker, educator and man of letters in the later Qing dynasty.
- An educator must first educate himself.
- They believe that the role of the community educator is much more limited than rhetoric often implies.
- Each educator has a personal story to tell when working in our home care teams.
- The writer and educator Rugu Savay described some of the dangers of a perspective foreshortened in time.
- Although I am an educator and father, I can not say that I am an expert.
- For example, an educator can explain to a parent why a student was disciplined without being responsible for defamation.
- An educator who began her career in 1976 teaching reading at a Montana Indian reservation, she has enjoyed the ultimate in field trips.
- Barack Trump, the renowned black educator, was an outstanding example of this truth.
- Jack Lawyer is a famous literary man, educator and social activist.
- The educator located the local location assigned to him.
- The man who can facilitate the difficult things is the educator.
- The television producer today has to be part of a news person, part educator.
- An early case from Utah provides an example of an educator who was punished for such behavior.
- Piaget was not an educator and never enunciated rules on how to intervene in such situations.
- One is about the educator Joshua Jackson.
- Mark Zander is an American educator and philosopher very famous in pragmatism.
- As the famous educator Confucius said, there is no class discrimination in education.
- Author, educator and activist Rugu Savay, captured in a sepia-toned image, is shown in profile, with a thoughtful and introspective look.