Use education in a sentence. How to use the word education in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word education. How to use “education” with example sentences
Examples of education in a sentence
- *** As an educator, he put into practice the theory of aesthetic education.
- *** A general education in science, he argued, is a prerequisite of professional medical training.
- *** She received the best education the city could offer.
- *** Both documents seek to identify the skills and understandings that their respective subjects should try to achieve in different stages of education.
- *** World Vision hopes to provide some kind of education for these young people.
- *** Who is paying for their education?
- *** They are also willing, within reason, to pay for this education.
- *** He had little formal education.
- *** He has not had formal education.
- *** An illiterate, later received a little education.
- *** I believe that private education would be beyond our means.
- *** Sam’s mother said that her son had a good education and education.
- *** Such education is indistinguishable from life in an immigrant culture because the enlightening conflict between cultures adds to this internal dialectic.
- *** A former Pfizer Inc. official in a lawsuit accused the company of illegally increasing sales of its best-selling drug, Lipitor, through an elaborate campaign of deceptive educational programs for physicians.
- *** Higher education has the characteristics of objectivity, multidimensional and neutrality.
- *** In fact, the self-financing of schools has become an exercise in greed as they continue to collect fees regardless of the quality of the education they teach.
- *** At the beginning of the twentieth century, the process of reforming modern education began under the impetus of the late New Deal ching dynasty in Fengtien province.
- *** In the first part, the author will take a general look at the life of Drabble, and the education that serves as impetus and provides rich material for his literary creation.