Use Eat in a sentence. How to use the word Eat in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Eat. Sentence for Eat.
Definition of Eat
- To take in as nourishment; chew and swallow.
- To have a meal.
- To destroy or wear away.
Examples of Eat in a sentence
- Of all these riders, not a tenth, not even a twentieth eat meat in the march.
- the small Heniochus will eat live and frozen brine shrimp and can be persuaded to take dry foods.
- We eat the same kind of victuals
- They are like empty nail dolls, and they will eat a lot of victuals and we will have the money to pay!
- You will eat so much that your belly will be like a barrel.
- With the accompaniment of foghorn and buoy bells, next to a crackling fire, slowly I eat my dinner.
- Today, I went to a petting zoo to take pictures. I look down to see a goat chewing the sleeve of my new sweater, so that, to duck, I began to eat my hair.
- During this stage of their life cycle, they eat plankton and become fish once the beak fully develops.