Use Earth in a sentence. How to use the word Earth in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Earth. Sentence for Earth.
Examples of Earth in a sentence
- The earth is the shape of an orange.
- Fuels are fast depleting from the surface of the earth.
- It’s time to commit to finding the answer – to search for life beyond Earth.
- Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.
- What I need to live has been given to me by the earth.
- Just as every other thing on earth, fuels offer both advantages and disadvantages.
- The idea that the sun goes round the earth has long been discredited.
- It can be specified without connection to earth or without ground connection.
- Most of these fuels, especially the non-renewable ones, are adding to the pollution on earth.
- How on earth can you drink sugary sodas like Coke and still see your blood sugar levels bet cut in half?
- What happened to that enigmatic beam after leaving the Earth, Martos didn’t know.
- Arian taught that Jesus was sent to earth for the salvation of mankind but was not uncreated and not God in essence.
- There are also other new approaches being taken by astronomers to search for Earth lookalikes.
- The paper detailed describes the principle, characteristics and usage value of rare earth cementite in practice.
- Participants are considered “existing trade regulations obsolete, unable to cope with China’s monopoly of Rare Earth.”
- Ladies and gents, welcome to the wacky world of stock photography, where commercial photography meets “what on earth is going on there?” moments, making it one of the internet’s most beloved forms of memes.
- When at Athena’s instigation Odysseus’ son Telemachus arrived by boat, Homer tells how he encountered King Nestor on shore with his followers sacrificing eighty-one ‘jet black bulls to Poseidon, the earth-shaker, god of the sable locks’.