Use Earache in a sentence. How to use the word Earache in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Earache.
Examples of Earache in a sentence
- The child has an earache caused by blocked eustachian tubes.
- I have a terrible earache and sore throat.
- The patient complains of acute earache.
- If the earache is severe or if there is earache accompanied by measles.
- With an earache, children may scream, can not calm themselves with pain, and may be violently aroused by it.
- Then with the statement that I have an earache.
- Donald has had problems with an earache throughout the week.
- It can relieve the earache by chewing gum or candy.
- I have had an earache for about a week.
- Blowing your nose too hard can cause an earache.
- I have had an earache in the last few days.
- Doctor: Does the earache occur inside or only in the hole in your ear?
- I have a severe earache.
- Donald has an earache then he should see a doctor.
- Hearing loss, discomfort, otorrhea, earache and headache are common symptoms.
- He complained of an earache.
- Typical symptoms of metastatic carcinoma of the temporal bone include hearing loss, facial nerve paralysis, earache, vestibular symptoms, and preauricular swelling.
- It is a safe, comfortable and effective way to breathe oxygen in the air compression cabin for the least amount of adverse effects of anxiety, depression, earache, chest anguish.
- These movements can promote fusion of the eustachian tube, adjust the internal pressure of the ear, reduce or prevent the earache.
- Donald has an earache.
- The disease can also cause a buildup of pressure in the inner ear that leads to severe earache.
- The baby was crying at a certain rhythm, muscle, long distance, probably from earache.
- Pneumococcal tympanitis (infection of the middle ear) The incipient symptoms are earache, fever and ear seizure frequently.