Use Drink in a sentence. How to use the word Drink in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Drink. Sentence for Drink.
Examples of drink in a sentence
- Enjoy the atmosphere of our Lobby Lounge bar while sipping a cocktail or a refreshing drink.
- The singer, who was three years older, offered to buy him a drink.
- Further, Griffin does not drink, and that most people agree, easily helps save much money.
- Small groups of people who drink or share handmade cigarettes with the accompaniment of Radio Luxemburgo.
- To stop dehydration, athletes drank sports drink before, during and after the triathlon.
- Most members of the church drink only moderately or abstain completely.
- But these people are abundant in many other aspects, for example. They do not drink tea.
- To maintain a proper sweat production, it is necessary to drink an ample amount of water, about twelve glasses a day for a person who works in a high temperature.
- Because of high pressure, the amount of C02 dissolved in the soft drink is many times the amount that would dissolve under normal atmospheric pressure.
- “Drink The Wine” is an irresistible force, which evokes the primetime Gladys Knight and The Pips.
- It’s very easy to drink potato shochu Now that the potatolike smell has been reduced to a low level through use of the latest biotechnology.
- So best be aware that putting loads of it on your food or drink defeats the purpose of losing weight.
- That’s why we drink it here!
- They did not connect until a year and a half later, Hutton said in an interview in 1994, when they saw themselves, once again, at a nightclub and Mercury offered to buy him a drink again.
- Coffee is a drug, but most people seem to think it’s okay to drink it once in a while.