Use Drainage in a sentence. How to use the word Drainage in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Drainage. Sentence for Drainage.
Examples of Drainage in a sentence
- What about drainage?
- It’s got to have good drainage!
- This plant needs good drainage, and should be fertilized weekly.
- Surface drainage could not account for all the water coming down that brook.
- The plants grow better in quite rich, loose and frank soils that have good drainage.
- Cold River carries the drainage from Santanoni Mountain and foothills on its left bank and on its right receives the flow from the eastern and southern slopes of Mount Seward.
- Methods: the surgical incision and drainage of the retropharyngeal abscess were made through an intraoral approach with the straight laryngoscope.
- CT-guided drainage was performed for a presumed perigastric abscess.
- Conclusions: the incision and drainage should not be performed in the tuberculous retropharyngeal abscess to prevent the incision from healing.
- surgery is reserved for nerve decompression, incision and abscess drainage, tenodesis, cosmetic repair and amputation.
- Objective To evaluate the curative effect of the cyst of the Bartholin gland or of the abscess through the transfixion of the stoma and the drainage of the solidity. Methods Adopt the …
- Drainage is a common measure of the management of landslides. An adequate drainage measure can effectively prevent sliding activity, but the effect is not good if it is not adequate.
- The park covers basically the drainage system of the Kicking Horse River, which traverses it from east to west.