Use Dousing in a sentence. How to use the word Dousing in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Dousing. Sentence for Dousing.
Examples of Dousing in a sentence
- Dousing is the practice of making something or someone wet by throwing liquid over them, e.g., by pouring water, generally cold, over oneself.
- One is prone to dousing the headlights accidentally while signaling.
- Water dousing was not designated by the CIA as a “standard” interrogation technique until June 2003.
- Dousing is a form of kinesiology.
- Donald Obama, 21, was arrested in a water dousing of police this summer.
- LAFD rolls out firefighting robot capable of dousing flames humans can’t.
- A man is facing charges in connection to two water dousing incidents in the Bronx – including one involving NYPD officers.
- Owasso woman accused of dousing herself with gasoline, attempting to set fire to a home, police say.
- The dousing sock was designed to help shorthanded crew handle the cruising spinnaker or gennaker.
- We were appalled at the recent verbal attacks on and water dousing of police officers in Harlem and Brooklyn.
- A 53-year-old Racine man is accused of threatening a woman and dousing her in ranch dressing during a dispute.
- The proposed measure was announced a day after NYPD officials launched a probe into the July 24 dousing of two officers in Queens.
- Footage has been posted on social media of police dousing a victim of the acid attacks in London with water.
- Dousing the flames: what should be done to prevent fires on container ships?
- Cooler days are ahead and even a dousing of rain around Western Washington!
- King disappointed by sentence for water dousing incident.
- Utah man, woman arrested for torturing 2 homeless people, dousing them with gasoline.
- Rosenbauer aids recyclers in dousing fire risk.
- Over the past week, I’ve fielded questions asking my opinion of the infamous videos showing water dousing of New York City Police officers.