Use Done in a sentence. How to use the word Done in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Done. Sentence for Done.
Examples of done in a sentence
- Before I was done with that movie, I was offered my first feature film.
- The selection process is done seven months before the pilgrim season.
- It really would have been stupid not to have done it.
- When Siegfried realizes what he has done, pandemonium erupts.
- Early archaeology was mostly done by upper class , scholarly men.
- It was done on black silk with quetzal feathers, gold, silver and silk threads.
- How oft the sight of means to do ill deeds makes ill deeds done!
- No philosopher has done more to deny the idea that his writings contain some kind of masterful or authoritative wisdom.
- Adding and subtracting characters can be done in a coherent optical processing system if a grid is used as a filter.
- Make another subtraction for everything else, apart from spending on the elderly, which must be done in the social welfare system.
- Many of the more than 1,000 paintings attributed to him may have been done by his brothers Jan and Pieter, with whom he collaborated, or by imitators.
- A good way to test this is to do a google search for the idea of ??the list to see if someone else has already done so.
- I’m still shocked when people say, ‘You haven’t done a studio record in 20 years.’
- Cursed is the man who dies, but the evil done by him survives.
- It will be done only for those who staked ZOMBIE NFT in our STAKING Platform once live.
- Marsha has read that clozapine has done wonders for people with schizophrenia who have not been helped by other meds.
- When someone asked “What’s the kindest thing a pet has done for you?” on Reddit, answers started pouring in, with touching real-life stories from pet owners who had their pets to get them through hard times, family drama, and depression.