Use Dog in a sentence. How to use the word Dog in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Dog. Sentence for Dog.
Examples of dog in a sentence
- Irish Setter; a beautifully graceful and upstanding dog with a handsome head and kindly expression.
- The dog lumbered toward them.
- The dog came heavily on the road.
- With the tongue hanging, the dog came back heavily from the forest.
- Rick’s dog came circling around the yard.
- Often a dog is not only a man’s best friend, but it becomes a family member.
- The chow chow has also been used as a guard dog and for other work, but in the United States—to which it was introduced in 1890—it is principally a pet and show dog.
- DOBERMAN PINSCHER, a medium-sized dog trained for use in police and military work and as a protector-companion in the home.
- Truly, I would not hang a dog by my will, much more a man who hath any honesty in him.
- Dwellers in a house where a cat has died a natural death shave their eyebrows; where a dog has died, the head and body are shaven.
- When my young sons were exploring the streets of Brooklyn, I couldn’t help but wonder how good crushed rock or dried dog droppings could taste when delicious mashed potatoes were routinely rejected.
- A lot of people joke around that they like dogs better than people and that when a dog in movies dies, it’s a lot more heart-wrenching than when a person does.
- She was still clinging to the hope that her dog would be found alive.
- The dog was found, but firefighters had to suspend the search for his owner due to the weather.
- It is a one-family dog and is gentle with people it knows.
- She and the rest of her local 7NEWS crew became involved in the dognapping story they were covering after Juliana noticed a man walking what appeared to look exactly like Titus, the dog who was stolen from a parked car in Cambridge last Friday.