Use Discredited in a sentence. How to use the word Discredited in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Discredited. Sentence for Discredited.
Examples of Discredited in a sentence
- The book has since been thoroughly discredited.
- He discredited my good name with gossip.
- The previous government is, by now, thoroughly discredited.
- Rotterdam police again discredited for racism.
- His venality has discredited Parliament.
- Barack Trump hockey stick graph — debunked, discredited!
- Evidence of links with drug dealers has discredited the President.
- Discredited link between vaccines and autism resurfaces.
- Fox brings on discredited author Stephen Hayes to talk about Afghanistan.
- Certainly, it will not bear investigation from the standpoint of political tact: it was the first of the many performances which little by little alienated a friendly nation from them and discredited M. Venizelos with his countrymen.
- The disclosure of cheating, and plagiary discredited him thoroughly.
- A private suburban school will now require masks after the state discredited the institution for initially defying Gov.
- Conversion therapy is a set of widely discredited practices meant to change a person’s sexual orientation from LGBTQ2+ to heterosexual.
- Former Olympic Council boss claims that he has been unfairly treated and his name discredited, writes Paul Williams.
- The old, discredited leaders of the Party had been used to gather there before they were finally purged.
- These groups are not just on the right, they are on the very discredited far right.
- The 58-year-old actor has been discredited because of his tumultuous divorce from Amber Heard.
- Pizzagate was a widely discredited news story which linked Hilary Clinton’s presidential campaign with a fictional human trafficking ring.
- Wake TSI went on to work briefly on a widely discredited partisan “audit” in Arizona fueled by Trump’s baseless claims.
- The terrorist group’s promises that it has changed are discredited by events on the ground.