Use Disastrous in a sentence. How to use the word Disastrous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Disastrous. Sentence for Disastrous.
Examples of disastrous in a sentence
- The failure to separate egg shells from live shrimp can be disastrous.
- It was all as ridiculous, I realized, as it was disastrous!
- Answers for disastrous crossword clue.
- Knowledge of her father’s death might prove disastrous.
- A very serious riot ensued, which threatened to lead to the most disastrous results.
- However this may be, the campaign of Alexander of Epirus in Italy had a very disastrous termination.
- The war which Mary had been drawn into with France, by Philip’s threat that he would never see her again, proved very disastrous.
- Formerly a castle town of the Uesugi family during the Tokugawa shogunate (1603-1867), it has many antiquities despite disastrous fires in 1917 and 1919, which compelled much rebuilding.
- Thebes led indirectly to the disastrous Spartan defeat at Leuctra in 371, after which he had difficulty in defending Sparta against the Thebans under Epaminondas.
- After the disastrous day at Megiddo, the fall of Josiah, and carrying away of Jehoahaz to Egypt, the eye of the prophet had been directed to the dangerous position of the kingdom.
- The result of his own operations in Egypt was still more disastrous to him.
- The reign of King Charles the Second was signalized by many other untoward and disastrous events besides those which we have enumerated.
- Inequality, communication, and the avoidance of disastrous climate change in a public goods game.
- Trumpism, not polarization, drives America’s disastrous coronavirus politics.
- The economic consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic have had disastrous implications for workers.
- Unfortunately, you might also be making some major plumbing mistakes that could prove disastrous and costly.
- The proportion of women working in technology is “disastrous” for the sector, Wikipedia’s founder told CNBC.