Use Direct in a sentence. How to use the word Direct in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Direct. Sentence for Direct.
Examples of direct in a sentence
- At present, Fuji Xerox for some clients performs a direct marketing experiment.
- The response of direct defense and indirect defense of maize attack and ethephon induced is different.
- The adrenal cortex is the main target organ on which ACTH has a direct effect.
- However, it also exerts a direct effect on other systems.
- The direct cause of the accident is presumed to be the collapse of the vertical stabilizer.
- To flower abundantly it needs a great deal of light, but it should never be exposed to direct sun.
- Result shows that the load scheduling system based on the BP algorithm prediction improves performance certainly compared with the way of MPI direct allocation.
- Since human language is a ( direct ) reflection of culture, second language learning involves second culture learning.
- But shortly after knowing this news, El País reported that Toma, a direct adviser-and a figure of extreme confidence of Vázquez-was warned in the second half of February by Menéndez of the confessions of Gavazzo.
- This paper reports the results of direct immunofluorescence ( DIF ) test in 10 patients with pemphigus.
- Methods Three-colour direct immunofluorescence staining and multiparameter flow cytometry were used for analysis of 13 samples of immunophenotyping of multiple myeloma patients.
- In conclusion, multiparameter flow cytometry and three-color direct immunofluorescence staining methods may be of important clinical significance in diagnosis, therapy and prognosis of acute leukemia.
- A simple and direct integration named “Displacement Recurrence Method (DRM) “for solving the governing equation of motion in finite element system is proposed in this paper.
- While HW/SW partitioning is a critical step in the codesign, the partitioning result has direct effect on the performance of the system.