Use Difference in a sentence. How to use the word Difference in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Difference. Sentence for Difference.
Examples of difference in a sentence
- There was no difference in the rate of positive response in the methylphenidate trial.
- Although Dragoon was defeated, the difference between Dark and Light crystals remained.
- In the first use shown in the syntax shown above, the operator – is the binary arithmetic subtraction operator for the difference between two numeric expressions.
- It is the difference between the corporate zoo and life in the wild.
- With the exception of the 2007-2008 season, when it was third, Barça never stopped competing until the end in the last 15 years to cut the difference of trophies with Madrid (33 to 25).
- The gradual height difference creates the illusion of rounded edges, as seen at the left end of the arrow, while the sudden elevation of the edges gives a distinct pointy visual effect.
- Simple things such as turning off the light while leaving the room, cooking on low flame, car pooling, etc can make a difference.
- These famous women, proved that anyone can make a difference, so if you want to be inspired by their stories, just keep reading.
- In fact, the elevation difference between the lake and the ocean is approximately 30 meters.
- There is a difference between this particular pollution and the general term “pollution”.
- I will mention one other circumstance, which will help to explain the difference in interest and pleasure with which teachers engage in their work.
- The common app essay that got me into Harvard was about the letter ‘S,’” she said, referring to the word “parents” in plural and the subtle spelling difference Grammarly made when adding “S” to its singular form.
- What difference could it possibly make if she told him she loved or hated him?