Use Devastate in a sentence. How to use the word Devastate in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Devastate. Sentence for Devastate.
Examples of Devastate in a sentence
- Predator loss, climate change combine to devastate Alaskan reefs: U of T study.
- A fall in house prices would not devastate Germany’s economy.
- Even a modest aerial explosion like the Tunguska event of fifteen megatons would completely devastate a modern city.
- Coronavirus will devastate Aboriginal communities if we don’t act now.
- Heavy floods devastate displaced and host communities in Sudan.
- A warming planet will devastate fisheries.
- Heart problems triggered by climate change could devastate Chinook salmon stocks.
- It’s time to share vaccines as COVID-19 continues to devastate the world – Toronto Star, July 13, 2002
- You don’t have to look far to see that Billboard’s new merch and ticket bundle rules will devastate plenty of chart-topping pop stars.
- Dixie fire continue to devastate a drought-stricken California.
- Climate change continues to devastate Taimyr reindeer.
- COVID-19 pandemic could devastate refugee, migrant and internally displaced populations without urgent international action.
- Governments push for Universal Health Coverage as COVID-19 continues to devastate communities and economies.
- After this initial shock, regular dam operations will further devastate ecosystems and local livelihoods.