Use Designates in a sentence. How to use the word Designates in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Designates. Sentence for Designates.
Examples of Designates in a sentence
- EU designates Russian officials, research institute and businessman.
- Russia designates US NGO as an “undesirable organisation”.
- America designates a new branch of Islamic State in Mozambique.
- UAE designates six Nigerians as global financiers of terrorism.
- Myanmar military designates shadow gov’t as ‘terrorist’ group.
- Auckland Council designates area of Papatoetoe for building emergency management.
- Proposal for questions to Commissioner-designates during the public hearings.
- Canada designates the Proud Boys as a terrorist entity.
- The BLM’s Canyon Rims Travel Management Plan designates routes for public motorized use while protecting resources.
- Designates must earn 20 points annually in order to retain their status as a Certified Customs Specialist.
- If a Member designates that they wish to receive messages at their currently registered e-mail address, sending a message from the Message Center will deliver it to that address.
- This act designates every January 12th as “Rush Limbaugh Day.”
- Sánchez designates $480,000 for Los Nietos Sunshine Shuttle Electric Bus Replacement.
- U.S. Designates Iranian Shipping Entitles under Proliferation Authority as Tehran Expands Activities.
- Virginia designates third week in March as Emergency Management Professionals Week.