Use Describe in a sentence. How to use the word Describe in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Describe. Sentence for Describe.
Definition of Describe
- 1.To tell about in words, either in speaking or writing.
- 2.To draw or form the outline of.
Examples of Describe in a sentence
- They describe it as humane and boundless.
- There are three meanings of “coming” that Christians describe in Advent.
- Describe who you are, your interests, the type of person you are looking for and what kind of relationship you want.
- It is also spelled as an environment, it can be used to describe a specific context, setting or context.
- The environment is its adjective form and can be used to describe the immediate environment of something.
- The Hindu and Buddhist writings describe a multitude of internal worlds.
- Objective Describe the technical details and evaluate the effectiveness of aspiration in the treatment of autologetic brain abscesses.
- Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.
- And how he laughed, seeing the two bull puppies, loldo and half adult, describe crazy circles on the soft grass in the deepening twilight.
- Describe the findings of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography (CT) of spinal osteoblastoma and illustrate how the characteristics of MRI can be potentially deceptive.
- While I describe the measure he adopted, let it be remembered that I am now only approving of the resort to ingenuity and invention, and the employment of moral and intellectual means for the accomplishment of his purposes, and not of the measures themselves.
- I am not sure the plan I am going to describe is a wise one; but I am sure that the teacher, while trying it, must _have been interested in his intellectual experiment.
- I have thought it best, however, as this work will doubtless be read by many who, when they read it, are yet to begin their labors, to describe frankly and fully to them the difficulties which beset the path they are about to enter.