Use Dependent in a sentence. How to use the word Dependent in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Dependent. Sentence for Dependent.
Examples of Dependent in a sentence
- We are highly dependent on information technology.
- He is almost completely dependent upon me now.
- Families have become completely dependent (addicted, even) to their phones.
- During this period, they were highly dependent on the weather.
- Density is highly dependent upon fluid temperature remaining constant.
- We are dependent on these fuels for almost all our tasks.
- Many renewable sources are highly dependent on their location.
- Many developing countries are highly dependent on agriculture.
- Poland is highly dependent on coal for electrical generation.
- The clients were the employed, the dependent, the poor.
- It seemed surpassingly wonderful that the strong man, strong in spirit only, should be lying now as helpless as an infant, wholly dependent upon her.
- The kingdom of Epirus was thus very near to, and in some respects dependent upon, the kingdom of Macedon.
- The dominion of the Romans had extended itself before this time over a considerable portion of Italy, though Tarentum, and the region of country dependent upon it, had not yet been subdued.
- All he asked was that he might have the sanction of the Roman government to his retaining Tarentum and the countries connected with and dependent upon it; and that, in maintaining his dominion over these lands, he might look upon the Roman people as his allies and friends.
- He had no weapon, nothing to indicate that he was a hunter; and the uniform of a fashion that went out of style forever, I thought, more than thirty years ago, with its gleaming brass buttons and freshness of texture, drew more than one inquiring glance from me, despite my effort not to appear curious to a stranger upon whom I had become dependent.