Use Degree in a sentence. How to use the word Degree in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Degree. Sentence for Degree.
Examples of degree in a sentence
- Eastman had the higher degree of disconfirmation.
- This degree program is fully accredited by the Institution of Electrical Engineers.
- The actual output degree of salt in tap water in Gongbei and Jida has decreased from the former 800 degrees down to around 500 degrees now.
- Degree in Math, Computer Science or suitable field at Honour level, minimum 70% avg.
- April used her zoology degree to help ranchers develop discriminatory breeding techniques.
- He received his medical degree from the University of Amsterdam in 1883.
- To obtain her degree in zoology, Rhonda must complete an internship in a facility that deals mainly with animals.
- A minimum degree of integration is, therefore, a functional prerequisite of society.
- Therefore, a functional prerequisite of society implies at least a minimum degree of integration between the parties.
- The calculation of the traction performance includes mainly the maximum speed, the maximum degree of ascent, the acceleration capacity and the dynamic index.
- He studied at the Sargent School of Physical Training (now Sargent College of Boston University) and in 1889 received an M. D. degree from the University of the City of New York (now New York University).
- Donald was charged with first degree assault and sentenced to 12 years in prison.
- He studied at the University of London, where he was awarded a D.Sc. degree in 1904.
- He attended Lombard College and the University of Illinois and took the degree of doctor of science at Harvard.
- Born in Dublin on Aug. 17, 1878, Gogarty studied at Trinity College, Dublin, and at Oxford and received his medical degree from the Royal College of Surgeons in 1907.
- Sensitive to friction and impact; the degree of sensitisation depends on the oxidizer (sensitive to friction and impact with potassium chlorate , friction with potassium perchlorate, impact with ammonium perchlorate, and insensitive to either with potassium nitrate).