Use Defined in a sentence. How to use the word Defined in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Defined. Sentence for Defined.
Examples of defined in a sentence
- A defined integral is an indefinite integral evaluated in a range.
- The data storage tape cartridge includes a housing defined by a first housing section and a second housing section, a base plate, at least one spool of tape and a storage tape.
- Vittle is an obsolete alternative to the word “victual,” which is defined as a food prepared to be eaten.
- Each of his actions, as illuminated by his past, was a step to an end; and he has himself defined that end.
- Never bring forward cases of discipline, except on mature deliberation, and for a distinct and well-defined purpose.
- But he defined them in such a way as to convince Arrian that he meant Christians.
- And I found that—subject to the exceptions defined by Scaurus in another letter—his statement was correct.
- Thus the life of all creatures was defined, and their vocation assigned to them in such a manner that they must fulfil it even in subsequent births.
- A defined contribution plan is a retirement plan in which an employee contributes money and their employer makes a matching contribution.
- Binge drinking is defined as a pattern of drinking that brings a person’s blood alcohol concentration (BAC) to 0.08 g/dl or above.
- A product is defined as a bundle of attributes (features, functions, benefits, and uses) capable of exchange or use; usually a mix of tangible and intangible forms.
- Information for shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable from COVID-19.
- We’re one of the UK’s largest insurers, and a leading provider of tailored solutions for UK defined benefit pension schemes.
- A user variable defined by one client cannot be seen or used by other clients.