Use Deeply in a sentence. How to use the word Deeply in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Deeply. Sentence for Deeply.
Examples of deeply in a sentence
- Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.
- All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
- These writings, backed by deeply moral concerns, testify to the complexity of the relationship between health and work.
- His writings were deeply submitted to the classical style.
- Starting with the daily program, we can see how deeply ingrained the school model of most high schools is.
- We were deeply moved by the sentimental film.
- At the theoretical level, Soul is more deeply deceptive.
- As vicar of Bidston and deeply involved in the plans, I can correct some misleading rumors.
- Donald was deeply moved to be back in the powerful presence of his older brother after five years.
- The intuitive notion of division is now deeply ingrained.
- Enough to say that I felt deeply ashamed, and the time has come to put an end to this absurdity.
- Picasso, following in Sesan’s footsteps and involuntarily fulfilling the soul of phenomenology “returning to the fact in itself,” deeply confronted the true absurdity of human existence.
- As sad as it might be to realize just how deeply racism is ingrained in society, there’s also a strong argument for staying hopeful for a brighter tomorrow—plenty of people have given up their bigoted beliefs.
- We like to think of our pets as the most beautiful, understanding, deeply affectionate beings we would give up the world for (hoping they’d do the same in return).
- Though India is a deeply religious country but at the same time it is also a country which has accepted non- religious communities as well.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.