Use Decided in a sentence. How to use the word Decided in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Decided. Sentence for Decided.
Examples of decided in a sentence
- He decided to use the word “bad”.
- He decided to dive into the water but overestimated the depth.
- The British judge decided that Upjohn and Oswald had freed each other.
- For now, Starks has decided not to press the problem.
- I decided that I would have to wait.
- Mr. Buchhurst, the chief accountant, has decided to pursue some uncollectible debts.
- His widow Aleida March said that she had decided to publish the unedited writings, Diary of a Combatant, so that readers could know him as he was.
- Therefore, we decided to test the effects of female and male hormones on the neurotoxicity of thimerosal.
- However, it was the advent of a new day when the activist decided to help manage the treatment for the adolescent and help the Admiral to fight against this adverse situation.
- Shortly thereafter, the Vigilance Committee unanimously decided that Henry Peck was no longer the man they wanted for the police chief.
- Members of Darlington’s lawyer’s plan have unanimously decided to suspend all courts and 24 hours until April 3.
- Knight verified the facts and decided that he had listened enough.
- We discovered a bug in one of the new vesting money streams made for the IDO and that was about to be deployed for thousands of people, and decided to address it before distribution.