Use Debut in a sentence. How to use the word Debut in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Debut. Sentence for Debut.
Examples of debut in a sentence
- She’s making her New York debut at Carnegie Hall.
- She was born on June 29, 1871, in Florence, where she studied and made her debut in 1890 as Inez in Meyerbeer’s L’Africaine.
- She made her London debut at Covent Garden in 1907 as Violetta in Verdi’s La Traviata.
- On Oct. 18, 1754, he made his debut at Covent Garden as Othello.
- She attended Sullins College in Bristol, Va., gained stage experience with a summer theater group at Falmouth, Mass., and made her Broadway debut in A Modern Virgin (1931).
- In 2020, the Italian luxury brand is all set to make its Paris debut with the 76-room Avenue George V hotel having a see-and-be-seen bar and restaurant and a social media share-worthy courtyard garden.
- The U.K.-based Red Carnation Hotel Collection marks its Scotland debut with the refurbished former private Edinburgh club.
- Finneas is a co-writer of some of Billie’s biggest hits from her debut album When We Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? so winning was expected from the get-go.