Use Debacle in a sentence. How to use the word Debacle in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Debacle. Sentence for Debacle.
Examples of Debacle in a sentence
- the financial debacle that was the stock market crash of 1929.
- Gary Neville’s damning verdict on Paul Pogba after penalty debacle.
- It is true that after the Greek debacle she dispatched ships and troops to prevent the Straits from falling into the hands of the Turks; but in the matter of Thrace she had already yielded to France.
- After the debacle of his first novel, he had trouble getting a publisher for his next book.
- Debacle is an event or enterprise that ends suddenly and disastrously often with humiliating consequences, whereas fiasco is a sudden or unexpected failure.
- The imagery of a sudden and chaotic disaster which completely and irreparably ruins something captures the modern meaning of debacle.
- If we were to name absolute disaster in a word, the word would be debacle.
- Enquiry and Report The Prime Minister had made a commitment to Parliament that the debacle in NEFA required investigation .
- Engelen and colleagues discuss how to understand the current crisis: is it an accident, a fiasco or a debacle?
- Bloomberg’s debate debacle may be the ‘beginning of the end’ of his 2020 run, pollster says.
- The Iowa caucus debacle shows why tech and voting don’t mix.
- Proof that today’s clinical trials are a debacle.
- The Iowa caucuses’ muddled vote count was a debacle, but not for Joe Biden.
- Cuomo attempts to deflect blame of deadly nursing home coronavirus debacle on to Trump.
- Financial independence has become the focus of the debacle with questions abounding about how Harry and Meghan can possibly achieve this goal.
- Moreover, the Boeing debacle is going to have a huge ripple effect on not only the aerospace industry, but the country as a whole.