Use Dealing in a sentence. How to use the word Dealing in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Dealing. Sentence for Dealing.
Examples of Dealing in a sentence
- In 1945 he published a novel, Focus, dealing with anti-Semitism.
- In these dates we seem to be dealing with certain cyclic periods.
- Evilmerodach or Neriglissar of Babylon must be meant; but, without doubt, we are dealing with mere fiction.
- In the hymns of the Rigveda he is the assembler of the people, the king, the pattern of just dealing.
- The Tritsus in whose ranks Indra entered went onward like downward streaming water: their enemies, like hucksters when dealing, leave all their goods to Sudas.
- African wildlife managers are constantly dealing with questions surrounding the need to slow the growth of elephant populations, especially in smaller parks and reserves, to prevent loss of biodiversity, ecosystem function and resilience, and harm to human lives or livelihoods.
- This allows managers flexibility when dealing with different elephant populations.
- The following suggestions will perhaps assist the teacher in dealing with them.
- “Do you like frank, open dealing, James?”
- Now, if you like frank and open dealing, and are willing to deal so with me, I should like to talk with you a little about it, but if you are not willing, I will dismiss the subject.
- It must also be open and frank; no insinuations, no hints, no surmises, but plain, honest, open dealing.
- “It is generally best,” said Wallace, “in dealing with people, to contrive some way to make it for their interest to do what you want, rather than to quarrel with them about it.”
- This only illustrates the truth that in dealing with a child you may violate any principle so long as you keep your respect for the child inviolate.
- The teacher is dealing with childhood, the parent is dealing with Dick-hood or Mary-hood.